Sunday, March 28, 2010

xiu xiu

Dear God, I Hate Myself

this is making me deliciously happy. i've listened to it on repeat over and over for the last twenty four hours. it's one of those faster moving times where i find music again and it takes me HOME.  fast and warm. 

i often fall in love with love. and then i draw back to people, and i am back with myself again. that is where i am now, and i can see that, and it's ok, if a little bit sad because i want to drown again.  but i'm waiting, biding my time.

off to sydney today - seeing Gogol Bordello - booked tickets to see The Mountain Goats as well.  i'm going to do another list in here of bands i have seen - had one in my old outdated blog which needs refreshing.  my tummy is bulging out, i don't know if it's additional weight or what.  bus leaves at four.  the bus smooths me over, i love it, i love it. especially with headphones in, it's going to be such a pleasant trip.  i will make a playlist, oh YES> that will be fun.  and books. raymond carver, kawabata, maybe some poetry, and iris murdoch?  something thick, it's four hours, and i always end up finishing what i buy to read quickly.  maybe time to finally get off butt and read '100 years of solitude'?  yes.  likely. good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment