Tuesday, February 2, 2010

road and things

i think the mood that hung over me is mainly a result of seeing "the road". i knew it would be utterly brutal, and make me feel like a skinned animal. however, knowing that was how i would feel was utterly different to actually feeling like that.

not that i would dissuade people from seeing it - however - fuck. it was intense. i'm not in a hurry to see it again.

i start yoga this weekend. should be good. planning Papers and Writing and Things, as well as Uni and Work. the hive of activity tends to drag me out of the dull, quiet boredom that lays over me. movement. it's good. my reading however, is not going so well. not as much as i would like to be doing. cutting out drinking will help this, i think. not sure how. it might though.

No comments:

Post a Comment