Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tardis + new blog

this one is more Craft Oriented though. i'm going to resist the urge to do Ranties here, as much as it's a habit drawn out from years of blogging.... it's a proper ye oldeeee craft blog, with me knitting, my spinning wheel named pip, me crochet, and me pets.

i have a menagerie in my house, of 9 animals.

i live in a cold city in a warm country.

i live with my cousin, N, who is super-awesome. i have best friends all around the world, from B. in palestine, to L. & J in brisbane, and F and V in my own city.

right now, i am crocheting a tardis. it's pretty awesome : here's a picture --




using: 1.75 mm hook, 4ply cotton.
2 chain, tbl pattern.

i came off the craft wagon awhile ago. and then. i remembered that Making Things makes me feel about 1000 times more sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment