Sunday, May 16, 2010

extra-ordinary frustration

small factors added up. no internet at home. (thus lack of posts, my iPhone toting reader/s).

i am waiting, stasis, in this repulsive town, tapping toes, watching sand, slip slip, waiting for gravity to take me. reading trash, watching money dust around me, eating broccoli, drinking beer, soft red fringes, sleeping (always sleeping) endless frustrated twitching, come ON, now, come ON....

but i'll get there. i know that. i am happy, just frustrated. moving, slowly.  escape route delayed a few months, still waiting.  letting some sense of that grinning stomping joyful creature i am seep back into me, and i stand tall, and i take in air, and i gather back everything that hungry hollow ghosts stole out from under me, day after day, more and more gathers below me.  and i will get free of this, oh yes. i will.

No comments:

Post a Comment