Wednesday, March 30, 2011

more tattoos

i am going to try and write slightly more in here. and start a blog for travelling.  the one linked to here, probably not, as it's going to be filled with SMUT and i'd rather keep it nameless and unconnected to people i know, apart from Dom. 

we got tattoos last week; dom a line from a nick cave song on her ribs, and me, a line from Aubade, by Larkin, on mine.  we are going to get more next weekend. it is sort of a birthday thing. i am almost 27, and what am i doing with my life?  i know. getting tattoos with my Lady every other weekend and driving to nowra, and not cooking at home.

i dip in and out of blogging. this is my attempt to start again. i'm not sure how fruitful it will be, and if i feel the need to draw back around myself and not let the world into my mind for a bit. i find it hard not to confess and violate those sorts of quiet spaces that One Should Keep To Oneself. 

it is under a month until america.  and one month exactly until Tucson. this is significant, in a way i'm not sure of, but in a way which makes me both gleeful and embarrassed and apologetic, all at the same time, and leaves me questioning again, how much of an adult i am, and what the Fuck i am doing with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment